I am not a diaper "snob." I will buy whatever is the cheapest per diaper. The reason? In my experience (with my 40 lb baby boy), every diaper WILL leak at night. I have tried them all. Overnights, Goodnights, Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, Costco brand, etc.
So, I buy whatever is cheapest. At the moment, Babies R Us are winning that war at 27 cents per diaper for their store brand.
That's 2 cents less than Costco (my old favorite).
But, my friend, Sandy, email me this great deal the other day and so I'm sharing it with you.
Amazon has a "Subscribe and Save" program. Without getting into too much detail, you sign up (for free) to have certain products mailed to you on a regular (once a month, once every 3 months, etc) basis.
But, if you have the August issue of Parenting magazine, somewhere around page 40 is a pull-out orange coupon for 20% off a diaper order through Amazon (expires August 31).
Amazon will allow you to use the coupon IN ADDITION to their discount.
This got my diapers down to 16 cents each!
The bad news?
1. I'm not sure how long their sale is going to last so jump on it now.
2. When I typed in my coupon code, it only took off 10% for some reason. I could have called Amazon to ask about it, but I happened to have another code a friend had emailed me (each magainze's code is unique) and so I added that one, too. For some reason, it accepted both of them (yeah!) but each only took off 10%. So, I got my 20% off, but had to use 2 codes. If you have a problem with it not being 20% - and make sure you check - then call Amazon before you place the order or right after you place it.
3. I also had a problem with Amazon saying I got the 30% off but then, when I hit submit, it didn't take it off. I had to call them for that and they had to manually fix it and refund my money. Make sure you check that you don't get charged too much!
4. They only allowed me to buy 3 boxes. I probably would have bought ten! I think I'm going to have my husband create an account so we can get a few more.
5. You will have a subscription to their Subscribe and Save programs, BUT once your diapers ship, you can cancel it if you don't want it.
Click here for where to order!
Online Shop Shipping Label Design - Dear all, it's been a long day since my last post a year ago. Currently, I don't accept blog design anymore or create free blogger template anymore because...